TERMS OF SERVICE
[Philosophy of Personal Information Protection] Souma Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "SOUMA") conducts business activities centered on printing processing logistics. Personal information obtained from individuals through business activities and personal information of our employees (hereinafter referred to as “personal information”) is important information for SOUMA, and it is important for SOUMA to securely protect such personal information. We recognize it as a social responsibility. Therefore, we will handle personal information obtained through our business activities in accordance with the following policy, and will provide “peace of mind” to individuals and fulfill our social responsibility regarding the protection of personal information.
- 1. Regarding the acquisition, use and provision of personal information.
- We will acquire personal information by lawful and fair means.
- We will use personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- When providing personal information to a third party, we will obtain the consent of the person in advance.
- We will not use the acquired personal information for any other purpose. We will also take measures to that end.
- If it becomes necessary to use personal information for purposes other than those intended, we will use it after obtaining consent for the new purpose of use.
- 2. Regarding laws, guidelines established by the government, and other norms (hereinafter referred to as "laws, etc.").
We will always strive to understand the laws, etc. related to the business that handles personal information, and will inform and comply with them to employees engaged in our business (hereinafter referred to as "employees").
- 3. Safety management of personal information.
- In order to prevent various risks such as unauthorized access to personal information, leakage, loss or damage of personal information, we will establish and maintain a system to take prompt corrective action for safe management of personal information.
- We will conduct inspections and promptly correct any violations or accidents that are discovered, as well as implement preventive measures against weaknesses.
- We will thoroughly educate our employees about safety.
- 4. Regarding complaints and consultations.
For complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information, we will set up a personal information inquiry desk, build a system that enables prompt response, and respond in good faith.
- 5. Regarding Continual Improvement.
- In order to protect personal information, our personal information protection management system monitors and audits the status of compliance with internal regulations, strives to discover violations, incidents, accidents and weaknesses, and conducts reviews by management. We will reflect this in our management measures and internal regulations, and strive to continuously improve our personal information protection management system.
- We will comply with laws and regulations and JIS Q 15001 when making improvements.
Established: February 20, 2005
Revised: May 31, 2022
Souma Co., Ltd.
Representative Director: Takeo Souma
Contact for inquiries and consultation regarding the handling of personal information protection
2-1-11 Ryogoku, Sumida-ku, Tokyo, Japan 130-0026.
Souma Co., Ltd.
（※Please change "★" to "@" before sending）
Person in Charge: Yukinobu Nemoto
Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 - 17:00 (except Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays)
Copyright © 2006, SOUMA CO.,LTD. All rights Reserved.